– Seven Earth-like Exoplanets Discovered
– Scientists Discover 5 New Particles with LHC
– SpaceX and Reusable Rockets
– An Artificial Womb Sustained Life
– An Embryo Was Edited for the First Time in the U.S.
– Securing the Future of Quantum Communication
– Gene Editing Inside a Human Body
I recently attended Gartner Group’s Annual Symposium held in Orlando, FL Oct 2011. At the symposium Clayton Christensen gave the best presentation/keynote that I have ever heard in the 12+ years that I have attended. He talked to the IT audience about Disruptive Innovation. This presentation is an hour long, but it is incredibly good and would highly recommend it: